Weeknotes 058: What kind of tree am I? I’m a poetree
- Inside every toddler are two toys. A crocodile that likes fireworks and a tiger which is scared of them.
- Giving space on the sharing piece for her to work it out herself
- The antibitoics have fixed The Chef. Just in time for me to worsen. As it’s been a month, I’ll overcome my usual trepidation and give the doctor a ring
- Programmable dinosaur at Grandma’s house
- The Chef now has a headset at work. She’s joined me in the life that is middle management
- Left alone with a pizza on the dining table, Piglet gave up on her toys and did some climbing.
- Bedtime routine now includes a debrief of the day / brain. It’s mostly nonsense, but heart embiggening nonsense. On lucky nights it includes impressions.
- First game of football in nearly 2 years. oinly 4-a-side. My heart might be even bigger than when Piglet is cute. Certainly feels that way at least. Double-flat tire on my bike on some exposed ironwork hiding in the dark. Puncture repair kit in my cycling bag, rahter than football bag. Bus driver took pity on me and let me on for a few stops to lessen my walk home.
- To cut down on TV, we do our own episodes of Duggee with toys. In her duggee sweatshirt.
- Sudoku obsession via Tom Stuart
- Blair Brown. Compelling. Thoughtful. The ideas that power them
- Pet Shop Boys
- In a cough realted fever, The Chef dreamt of the perfect melted cheese sandwich called The Wottinger. Now to see if we can find it’s approximation in real life.
- Piglet is consistently going to bed after 9 pm so we’re introducing a one hour max cap on daytime naps. We might even be entering the land where she drops them. Dun-dun duunnn.
- Created my first API. Against a deadline. And it worked on only the second attempt. I’m not going to be the reason the project is late.
- It’s autumn, daddy. IT’S AUTUMN.
Weeknotes 057: We’re going on a venture
Weeknotes 059: They’re some bonny lights